"The crop in a field is the same thing as money... and you have to sleep at night knowing that you have a lot of money outside!"
HOMETOWN: Mer Rouge, LA
FARM TYPE / CROPS: Corn, soybeans
FARM LOCATION: Mer Rouge, LA
SCHOOL: ULM, agribusiness
- Music: George Strait is the KING, Jason Aldean, Eric Church, Garth Brooks, Brooks & Dunn - all those people!
- Food: Filet Mignon,Â medium rare. Mexican food and pizza, but of course I love Cajun food like gumbo and etouffee.
- Drinks: Water, Dr. Pepper, sweet tea, Makerâs Mark, Michelob Ultra.
- Blue Jeans: Leviâs.
- Thing to do AFTER work: Ride around, look at things âÂ kind of the same as work because I like to ride around the farm, then drive to downtown Mer Rouge and see who might be there to visit with.
- Movie Stars: I love any movie that Will Ferrell is in, Adam Sandler, Will Smith â Iâm into funny movies. Also love â8 Secondsâ with Wayne Frost, the world champion bull rider, plus âPure Countryâ with George Strait!
- Mantra: Whenever things get rough or arenât going good, I always say, âItâs rough as a corn cob and as long as a railroad.â