"I've learned, in farming, that if someone is struggling with anything always lend them a hand."
HOMETOWN: Sterlington, LA
FARM TYPE / CROPS: Rice, corn, and sweet potatoes
FARM LOCATION: Jones, LA
Currently serving a 4-year term in the USMC
- Music: From Underoath to Darius Rucker! Too many to name!
- Food: Chicken 'n' dumplings.
- Drinks: Chocolate milk, Gatorade sweet tea.
- Blue Jeans: : Marc Ecko and Express.
- Thing to do AFTER a day of farming: Take a shower, eat some home cooking, and lay on the couch and watch T.V.
- Thing to do AFTER a day in the USMC: Change out of my cammies, go to the gym with Dylan, and Skype with my family.
- TV Show/Movie: Breaking Bad, Black Swan.
- Mantra: âTwo things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.â âÂ Albert Einstein