"I think farming is the purest way to get into nature. You have a lot of time to introspect yourself and analyze what you want to do to better your life."
HOMETOWN: Sterlington, LA
FARM TYPE / CROPS: Primarily rice and corn, soybeans
FARM LOCATION: Jones, LA
- Music: I like Middle Class Rutt, A Perfect Circle, Eminem, Marilyn Manson and similar types of alternative rock.
- Food: Fried catfish, Mexican food, and anything that my Mom or stepdad Larry cooks!
- Drinks: Coffee, Rolling Rock beer, sweet tea.
- Blue Jeans: Polo, Levi's, and Puma Sweats — love 'em!
- Thing to do AFTER work: To relax, I call my friends and whatever they’re doing, I’m in. I get home so late we usually go play pool, or watch a game somewhere — I’m a LSU/Saints fan. But I also like to ride motorcycles, watch movies – a lot.
- Movie Stars: Christian Bale, Robert DeNiro.
- Tractor: I like to drive a John Deere — we use that to harvest and cut on. I like the old-fashioned kind. They're easier to work on, more simplistic.
- Mantra: You can’t control what can happen to you, but you can control how you react to it.