When youâ€™re busy, we know how easy it is to forget the home-cooked meal and go straight for the Take-Out, but we have a great new reason for you to reconsider! Green Giant Freshâ€™s new convenient Cauliflower Crumbles â€śFried Riceâ€ť Blend makes creating fresh, delicious home-cooked meals a snap! These crumbles are chopped, washed, and ready to eat right out of the bag!
The Crumbles come in three different varieties: the original Cauliflower Crumbles (for the cauliflower purist), Sweet Potato & Cauliflower Crumbles, and our new fave â€“ Cauliflower Crumbles â€śFried Riceâ€ť Blend. There are so many great ways to use any of these Cauliflower Crumbles - roasted, baked, as a mash, top a salad, or toss them in a stew!
We are loving them as a replacement for rice - just pour right into the skillet (or wok), or simply steam the entire bag in the microwave! EASY - and your family will love them. So, next time youâ€™re in a pinch and the battle for Take-Out begins - reach for a bag of FRESH Cauliflower Crumbles, and youâ€™ve got yourself an easy, quick, and nutritious meal, which will be delicious!
Check out this video for step-by-step instructions:
- 1/2 lb. shrimp
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tbsp. siraicha
- 2 tbsp. minced garlic
- Green Giant Fresh Cauliflower Crumbles â€śFried Riceâ€ť Blend
- 1 egg beaten
- Cook shrimp with 1 tbsp. olive oil, sesame oil, and 1 tbsp. garlic.
- Once cooked through, set aside and sautĐą the other tbsp. of olive oil and garlic together.
- Add the â€śFried Riceâ€ť and sautĐą until veggies have softened.
- Add egg and cook for 1-2 mins.
- Add the shrimp, soy, teriyaki, and Sriracha and toss to combine.