Anti bacterial qualities
Anti viral qualities
Inhibits cancer cell growth
May reduce fever
May reduce risk of cancer
May reduce risk of heart disease
May reduce risk of hemorrhoids
Promotes heart health
Protects skin from UV rays
Serving size: 3.5 cups(100g/3.5oz); Calories: 50; Fat: .5g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 85mg; Carbs: 7g; Fiber: 2g; Sugars: 1g; Protein: 5g; Potassium: 8%DV; Vitamin A: 60%; Vitamin C: 100%; Calcium: 30%; Iron: 8%
Did You Know?
- Per 100gm (between 1-2 leaves) of BroccoLeaf has: 100% DV of Vitamin C, Excellent Source Vitamin K & A, Good Source Folate & Potassium!
- American farmers have used the leaves of their broccoli crops for years in order to cleanse and nourish soil.
- BroccoLeaf contains all major vitamin, mineral and health benefits of broccoli
You can learn much more about this Foxy's New Organic SuperGreen HERE!
Ways to Eat:
- Baked into a bread or muffin
- Raw / Salads
- In any Stir-Fry
Check out all these Healthy AND Delicious Recipe Ideas Here!!
- Farmers have traditionally tossed aside these nutrient-dense leaves of the broccoli plant, while they were cultivating broccoli crowns.
- It turns out that what’s good for the earth is good for the body as it’s also a magical delicious power food veggie.