Aids in weight gain
Promotes healthy gums and teeth
Relieves chest infections
Relieves sore throat
Relieves the symptoms of urinary tract infections
Did You Know?
- Juniper oil is used as a flavor component in many types of gin and bitters
- Juniper comes in many forms for many uses; tea to drink, spice for cooking, oil for inhalation, lotion and ointment for topical use.
Ways to Eat:
- As a spice element in meat dishes
- Drink juniper tea
- Add a few to a smoothie
- Oil of juniper, distilled from the wood and leaves of several species, is used in perfumes and in medicines such as diuretics
- It is grown in Africa and distributed throughout the Northern hemisphere
- It can be grown year round, but does best in dry, arid climates