Aids in weight loss
May reduce risk of cancer
May reduce stress
Serving size: 1 medium; Calories: 20; Fat: .4g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 0mg; Carbs: 14g; Fiber:1g; Sugars: 13g; Protein: 1.4g; Potassium: 8%DV; Vitamin A: 9%DV; Vitamin C: 16%DV; Calcium: 0%DV; Iron: 2%DV
Did You Know?
- It is a good stress-reliever and helps to reduce anxiety It is often referred to as the "Fruit of Calmness".
- Because of the A and C vitamins in this peaches, it is a great moisturizer and a natural cure for refreshing the skin; therefore it is often used in cosmetics.
- Peaches are a member of the rose family and are related to the almond.
- Peach Season typically lasts from mid-May to mid-August!
Ways to Eat:
- Blended in a smoothie or cold soup
- In a pie