Spicy Melon 1 Watermelon Margarita Recipe
- 1 jalapeno
- 3/4 cup white tequila
- 8-10 cups Melon 1 Watermelon chunks, large dice
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup Triple Sec
- 1/4 cup Agave
- salt, chili powder, and lime juice for salting rims of glasses
- Place tequila and about 4 slices of jalapeno in a glass measuring cup and place in the refrigerator for 1-4 hours depending on how spicy your jalapenos are / how spicy you prefer your tequila to be. Take a taste-test after 1 hour and decide if the spice level is to your liking.
- Place watermelon (you may need to do this in batches) in a blender and blend until liquified.
- Pour watermelon through a fine meshed strainer, pressing on it with the back of a spoon to release all of the liquid. Measure out 3 cups of watermelon juice.
- In a large pitcher, stir to combine the 3 cups of watermelon juice, tequila, lime juice, triple sec, and agave.
- Place salt with a little chili power mixed together on a plate. Coat the rims of 4 glasses with lime juice and dip into salt mixture.
- Fill the glasses with ice and pour Margaritas into glasses. Garnish with lime slices, jalapeno, and watermelon slices if desired.