Foxy Iceberg Party Platter Wedge Salad Recipe
Foxy Iceberg "Party" Wedge Salad:
- 1 head of Foxy Iceberg Lettuce
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup red onions
- 1/2 blue cheese crumbles
- 1 avocado
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 tbs white wine vinegar
- 1tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp fresh or dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp fresh or dried dill
- salt and pepper to taste
- Rinse and chop the Foxy Iceberg Lettuce into medium size wedges.
- Chop all vegetables. Crisp bacon in a skillet and chop.
- Top Foxy Iceberg with veggie toppings, bacon, and blue cheese crumbles. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add all dressing ingredients and mix to combine. If consistency is too thick, add small amounts of buttermilk for a creamier texture.
- Drizzle over salad and serve immediately. Enjoy!