Roasted Rainbow Sweet Potato Salad Recipe
- 2 -3 Boyette Brothers Sweet Potatos, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 Cups cherry or grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 Red Onions, small chop
- 1 cup Red Bell Pepper, medium chop
- 2 cups Corn
- 2 cups Chickpeas
- 2 tbsp melted ghee butter
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
Chili Lime Dressing:
- 3-4 tbs fresh lime juice
- 2 tbs of chili sauce (or more if you like it spicy)
- 2-3 tbs olive oil (depending on consistency)
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Add all cut vegetables to a large bowl and drizzle with melted ghee butter. Add cumin and toss to combine.
- Line baking sheet with foil and add all vegetables. Roast for 35-45 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender and all vegetables are crispy on the edges.
- While vegetables roast, add all Chili Lime Dressing ingredients to a medium bowl and whisk to combine.
- Remove roasted vegetables from the oven and transfer to a serving dish. Drizzle with Chili Lime Dressing or serve on the side. Enjoy!