Roasted SunBursts® Tomato Hummus Wrap Recipe
- 1 10.5-oz. container NatureSweet® SunBursts® tomatoes, whole
- 2 tbsp melted Ghee Butter
- 2 tbs Olive Oil
- 2 cups canned chickpeas - drained
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbs fresh lemon juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 10.5-oz. container NatureSweet® SunBursts® tomatoes, halved
- 1 head of Romaine Lettuce, chopped
- 1 cucumber, sliced thin
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 4 pita bread rounds*
- Salt and pepper to taste
- *For Gluten Free version – use Gluten Free Pita
For the Wrap:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place SunBursts® in a bowl and drizzle with melted Ghee Butter, salt, and pepper. Stir to coat.
- Roast in the oven for 20-30 minutes or until SunBursts® Tomatoes edges are crispy.
- Once fully cooked, remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- In a food processor, add chickpeas, tahini, garlic, lemon juice and blend to combine. Taste the hummus and adjust seasoning as needed.
- To the food processor, add the roasted SunBursts® Tomatoes, and pulse just a couple of times to combine all ingredients. Add olive oil as needed.
- Toast pita bread rounds in hot skillet, 1 minute on each side.
- Spread 1-2 tbsp. hummus on pita round.
- Top with chopped romaine, sliced cucumbers, and SunBursts® tomatoes, avocado.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!