Kiwi Berry Salad Recipe
- 6 KiwiStar Kiwi chopped into 1/2 inch cubes.
- 1 6oz container of blueberries
- 1 6oz container of raspberries
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Whipped Topping
Lime Simple Syrup:
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 tbs lime juice
- Wash all fresh ingredients well. Peel and chop KiwiStar kiwis into 1/2 cubes.
- Mix chopped kiwis together with blueberries, raspberries.
- In a separate bowl, mix agave and lime juice to make Lime Simple Syrup. Drizzle over fruit and mix to coat.
- Serve salad into 4 small bowls.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with mint leaves.
- For a more crunchy alternative, you can also sprinkle some granola on top as well. Enjoy!