Organic Russet Baked Potato Burger Bowl Recipe
- 4 Earth Fresh Organic Russet Potato
- 1 lb. Ground Turkey
- 1 tbsp Onion powder
- 1 tbsp Garlic powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste – we used 1/2 tbsp each
- 1/4 cup Shredded Lettuce
- 1 tbsp Pickle Relish
- 1/4 cup Chopped Tomato
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Poke washed potatoes many times with a fork. Bake for 45-65 minutes (depending on size of potatoes) - just until potatoes are crispy on the outside and soft in the center.
- While Potatoes bake, add to a hot pan ground turkey, onion powder, garlic powder, salt & pepper. Cook until well done and remove from heat.
- Remove potatoes from oven place each baked potato in a bowl.
- Split open each potato, spread with butter and sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Turkey Burger Crumbles
- Shredded Lettuce
- Pickle / Relish
- Shredded Cheese