Glorys® Spaghetti Squash Recipe
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Using a large knife, carefully slice off the stem end of the squash. Follow by cutting the squash in half, lengthwise. With a large spoon, gently scoop out the seeds and membrane from inside each squash half until the surface is clean and all seeds are removed.
- Brush the cut sides of each squash using 1 tbsp. olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Place each squash half cut side down on an aluminum-foil-lined baking sheet. Bake at 375° F for 30-35 minutes, or until you can easily pierce the skin of the squash with a fork. Remove from oven, allow to cool.
- Heat the remaining 1 tbsp. olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add Peri & Sons Farms Onion and sautй for 4-5 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook for 2 more minutes, stirring occasionally. Add NatureSweet® Glorys® tomatoes and cook for 5 more minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in basil and parsley. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Once the squash is cool enough to handle, use a fork to shred the meat of the squash. It will come away from the skin easily and resemble spaghetti noodles. Evenly distribute the squash noodles inside each squash shell.
- Pour half the tomato mixture into each squash shell, and spread out to even thickness. Top each squash shell with the shredded cheese, and bake cut side up at 375° F for 8-10 minutes, or until cheese melts.