Instant Pot Roasted Russet Potatoes Recipe
- Green Giant™ Fresh Russet Potatoes
- Sprigs of Fresh Thyme
- Sprigs of fresh Rosemary
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup chicken or vegetable stock
- Rinse russet potatoes and slice into chunks. Set Instant Pot to Saute.
- In a small bowl combine fresh thyme, oregano and rosemary.
- To the Instant Pot, add olive oil, fresh garlic, and cook for two minutes. Add the seasoning mixture and cook for no more than one minute. Add potatoes and cook until crispy on the outsides – about 5 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock, chicken stock, or water to the pressure cooker and cover. Bring to pressure and cook for 8 minutes then use a quick-release method. Enjoy!