Lemony Grilled Asparagus with Garlic & Parmesan Recipe
TIP: For a little extra flavor, brush the cut sides of a lemon with olive oil, and place cut side down on the grill.
- 1 pound Harvest Sensations Asparagus
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 2 tbsp (or more if you like) of fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 3-4 tablespoons fresh minced garlic
- Squeeze of fresh lemon
- Rinse and dry Harvest Sensations Asparagus stalks and place on a pan or plate.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and toss to coat.
- Place whole asparagus stalks on the grill for 5-10 minutes or until fork tender.
- Remove asparagus and plate. Top with fresh grated parmesan cheese, fresh minced garlic, and squeeze of lemon. Toss to coat. Enjoy!