Sunny Sweet Poppers Recipe
TIP: Using pickled jalapeсos? Add a little of the jalapeсo juice to your filling for extra spice!
- Sunny Sweet Peppers
- 1 block Cream Cheese or choose Light Cream Cheese for a low fat version – softened
- 1/2 cup Chopped Fresh Jalapeсos - you can purchase chopped, pickled jalapeсos to make this recipe even easier and spicier!
- 1 tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Slice tops from Sunny Sweet Peppers and scoop away the insides.
- Prepare your filling – In a bowl combine cream cheese, chopped jalapeсos, onion powder, garlic powder, salt & pepper. Mix to combine.
- Stuff each Sunny Sweet Pepper with jalapeсo filling. Top with more chopped jalapeсos, if desired. Chill in the fridge until ready to serve or serve immediately. Enjoy!