Blueberry Chocolate Smoothie Bowl Recipe
Tip: Rinse blueberries just before you plan to use them. Don’t wash the whole container, just wash the amount of berries that you plan to use in the recipe. This will help the rest of your blueberries last longer!
- 1 cup fresh TruStar Blueberries
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk
- 1 heaping tablespoon Cacao Powder
- 1 Frozen Banana
- Top with more fresh TruStar Blueberries, shredded coconut, chia seeds, and fresh mint.
- Add all ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into a bowl and top with plenty of fresh TruStar Blueberries, shredded coconut, chia seeds, and fresh mint. Enjoy!