Stuffed Chicken Breast with Red Seedless Grapes, Goat Cheese, and Walnuts Recipe
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 4 rosemary sprigs; 3 chopped, 1 set aside for garnish
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted (toast at 350?F for 7-8 minutes)
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt & pepper
- 2 cups Welch’s® Fresh Red Seedless Grapes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix goat cheese, rosemary, honey, garlic, and toasted walnuts in small bowl until well blended. Divide mixture into 2 equal portions.
- Carefully cut a deep slit along the meatiest side of the chicken breast to create a pocket. Be careful not to cut all the way through. Stuff the divided goat cheese mixture into each chicken breast. Stick two or three toothpicks through the open edges of the chicken to keep the stuffing from falling out. Season both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a cast iron skillet. Add stuffed chicken and brown each side (about 2 minutes per side).
- While the chicken is browning, toss grapes in remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil and salt and pepper. Add 1 cup to the skillet once the chicken is browned. Place the chicken in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Add balsamic vinegar to the remaining grape mixture. Remove the chicken from the oven and add the balsamic grape mixture. Bake for 5 minutes or until the chicken’s internal temperature reaches 165?F. Garnish with rosemary.