Spicy Chimichurri with Fresh Basil, Cilantro, & Mint Recipe
TIP: We suggest doubling this recipe – you'll want to eat with everything and it is sure to go fast!
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cilantro leaves and stems, packed
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, packed
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, packed
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 4 green onions, roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeno deveined, seeds separated, roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Pulse the cilantro, basil, mint, garlic, ginger, green onions, and jalapeno (without seeds) in food processor until coarsely chopped, pushing sides down as needed.
- Add olive oil, red wine vinegar, olive oil and salt and pepper and continue to pulse until finely chopped and well combined.
- Taste and add desired amount of jalapeno seeds for additional heat (optional).
- Serve with grilled meat, tacos, vegetables, or any dish that needs a fresh pop of flavor. Enjoy!