Roasted Veggie Bowl with White Onion Mustard Dressing Recipe
- 1 Peri & Sons Onions - sliced into thin wedges
- 1 head of cauliflower - cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 can chickpeas - drained and dried
- 1 bunch kale - de-ribbed and sliced
- 5 cloves garlic- 3 whole, 2 minced
- 3 tbsp olive oil - divided
- 1 roasted Peri & Sons Onion
- 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place cauliflower and chickpeas onto a baking sheet and drizzle with 1 tbsp of olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and toss to coat.
- Slice 2 Peri & Sons Onions into thin wedges and place onto a baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 tbsp of olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and toss to coat.
- Place baking sheets in the oven and roast veggies for 30 minutes.
- While the vegetables roast, heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add minced garlic and cook for 1 minute. Toss in the kale and stir to coat kale with garlic and olive oil. Cook for 5 minutes or until wilted and bright green.
- Once vegetables are roasted, add 1 roasted Peri & Sons onion, mustard, parsley, apple cider vinegar, and salt and pepper to a food processor. Process for 1 minute then slowly drizzle olive oil while still allowing food processor to run.
- Serve roasted vegetables in a large bowl over your favorite grain like rice or quinoa. Top with a generous dollop of the roasted onion dressing and top to combine. Enjoy!