Pork Sammies with Grape Jammers® Coulis Recipe
- 1 Pork Tenderloin
- Ghee Butter - 1 tbsp
- Ciabatta Bread - toasted
- Grape Jammers – 1 package
- 1/2 cup Red wine
- Goat Cheese or butter
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pat dry pork tenderloin and generously season with salt and pepper.
- Heat ghee butter in a large skillet on medium-high heat and sear all sides of pork tenderloin until browned – about two minutes each side.
- Move tenderloin to a foil lined baking sheet and bake in the oven for 20 minutes turning the tenderloin half way through cooking. Tenderloin must reach 140 degrees.
- While the tenderloin cooks, add butter, washed and dried Grape Jammers to a medium saucepan on medium-high heat. Once the Grape Jammers burst, add red wine and bring to a simmer to thicken – about 5 -10 minutes total.
- Remove Pork Tenderloin from oven and let sit for 5 minutes to rest.
- While the Pork rests, toss ciabatta into the oven whole and bake for 5-10 minutes until warm. Once finished, slice pork tenderloin into medallions (about 1-2 inches thick).
- After spreading a little goat cheese (or butter) to each slice of bread, layer:
- Grape Jammer coulis