Litehouse™ Homestyle Ranch BLT Panzanella Recipe
- Litehouse Homestyle Ranch Dressing
- Crusty baguette cut into 1-inch cubes (day old bread is best for this recipe)
- Cooked and Crumbled Bacon
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Red Onion or Shallot
- Romaine Lettuce
- In a large skillet, cook bacon to your desired doneness (we think crispy works best in this salad). Remove bacon from skillet and reserve drippings.
- Add sliced bread to skillet and toss to coat. Cook bread in bacon drippings stirring frequently until bread is crispy on the outside and warm. Remove from skillet and place into large serving dish.
- While the bread cooks, slice cherry tomatoes in half, thinly slice red onion or shallot and slice romaine lettuce into thin strips.
- To the large serving dish with cooked bread add crumbled bacon, tomatoes, red onion, and romaine lettuce. Toss all ingredients to coat.
- Generously top it off with Litehouse Homestyle Ranch Dressing. Sprinkle with salt & fresh cracked pepper. Enjoy! NOTE: If desired, add fresh parmesan cheese shavings.