Sunsweet Date Pumpkin Pie Bars Recipe
Recipe created by Mind Over Munch
- 1 cup Dates soaked
- 1 cup Nuts of choice (almonds, pecans, walnuts, mixed, etc.)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp coconut butter
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 10 Sunsweet® Pitted Dates, soaked in water for a few hours
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 15 oz can of pumpkin puree
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Candied pecans
- Coconut whipped cream
- Combine crust ingredients in a food processor. Press into an 8Ч8" baking pan, lined with foil or parchment.
- Combine filling ingredients in a food processor until creamy - it should be thick. Add filling to prepared crust and freeze the pan for 8 hours or overnight.
- Thaw in the fridge 2-3 hours before slicing and serving. Topped with candied pecans and coconut whipped cream!