Pork Tenderloin with D'Noir™ Prune Sauce Recipe
- 1 8 oz package of Sunsweet® D’Noir Prunes
- 2 cups Chicken or Vegetable Broth - divided
- 3 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 cups Brussels Sprouts
- 1/2 cup Red Onion
- Pork Tenderloin
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Finely chop D’Noir™ prunes and combine sauce ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil then simmer to thicken.
- While the D’Noir™ prune sauce cooks, heat a medium skillet to high heat. Pat pork tenderloin dry with paper towels, add salt and pepper, and sear for about two minutes per side until a crust has formed.
- Combine Brussels Sprouts, red onion, olive oil, salt and pepper to a medium bowl and mix to combine. Add mixture to skillet with pork tenderloin.
- Once sauce has thickened (about 5-10 minutes) pour sauce over pork tenderloin to fully coat. Add about 1 cup of chicken or vegetable broth to the skillet. Cover with foil and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the internal temperature of the tenderloin has reached 150-155 degrees Fahrenheit (for medium cook).
- Remove skillet from the oven and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes. Enjoy!