Klondike Rose® & Cucumber Dill Potato Salad Recipe
TIP: Keep a close eye on potatoes while boiling – if they become too overdone, they will crumble in the potato salad. Add a splash of white vinegar to your pot of water to help potatoes remain more firm.
- Klondike Rose® Potatoes, sliced into 1/4 inch rounds (roughly 8 cups)
- Cucumbers, sliced (roughly 2 cups)
- 2 tbsp capers
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp champagne vinegar
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ? cup or MORE of fresh dill, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice Klondike Rose® Potatoes into 1/4 inch coins and place into a boiling pot of salted water. Boil until just fork-tender, drain, and place into the refrigerator to cool.
- Slice cucumbers into coins and place into a colander. Sprinkle with 1 tbsp of salt and mix to combine. Allow to sit and drain for about 20 minutes, while the potatoes boil. Once finished, rinse with water.
- In a medium bowl whisk together champagne vinegar and dijon mustard. Once combined, drizzle olive oil to create vinaigrette and season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Combine potatoes, cucumbers, and capers into a large bowl, drizzle with vinaigrette, and add chopped dill. Toss to combine. Garnish with more fresh dill, capers, and salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!