Gala Apple Cinnamon Yogurt Parfait Recipe
Makes 4-6 parfaits
- 2 cups plain whole milk Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons local honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 gala apple, seeded and diced
- 1 cup favorite granola
- 1/2 walnuts or pecans (optional)
- Mint leaf to garnish
- In small mixing bowl, stir together Greek yogurt, honey and cinnamon until combined.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons yogurt mixture into the bottom of favorite parfait cup/glass and layer with diced apples, granola and nuts to fill the glass with additional layers of yogurt until glass is full. Enjoy!