Grape Caprese Skewers Recipe
- DJ Forry Red or Green seedless grapes
- Small fresh mozzarella balls
- Fresh basil leaves
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, drizzled
- 3 tablespoons balsamic glaze, drizzle
- Pinch of sea salt
- Assemble: grape, basil, mozzarella, basil, then grape on each skewer. Place on serving plate or platter and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and aged balsamic vinegar. Season with sea salt to taste.
- Alternatively, make a salad in a large bowl with 50 grapes and 25 sliced mozzarella balls. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and season with sea salt.