Starr Ranch® Fuji Apple & Brie Quesadillas Recipe
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- 8 ounces Brie cheese; remove rind and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices and divide
- 2 Starr Ranch® Fuji apples; core and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices - about 1/2 pound - and divide
- 2 cups arugula; divide into 1/2 cups
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Heat a skillet on medium high.
- Place a tortilla in the hot skillet and arrange Brie slices on one half of the tortilla.
- Once the cheese begins to melt, arrange apple slices on top of cheese and top with 1/2 cup of arugula leaves. Season with black pepper.
- Fold tortilla in half and press together with spatula. Cook for 2-3 minutes, then flip, and cook another 2 minutes until desired golden brown.
- Cut into wedges to serve.
- Repeat with next tortilla!