Buffalo Smashed Goldust® Potatoes Recipe
- 2 pounds Klondike Goldust® potatoes
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup favorite buffalo wing sauce
- 1 tablespoon crumbled gorgonzola cheese – optional
- 1 tablespoon creamy ranch dressing – optional
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large pot, cover potatoes with water and season water with sea salt. Bring water to a boil and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and transfer potatoes to a rimmed baking sheet. Let sit until cool enough to handle.
- Toss potatoes with olive oil. Using the bottom of a glass or cup, lightly smash each potato by gently pressing down on the potato. Season with salt and pepper. Bake until potatoes are golden and crisp, flipping halfway through, about 25 minutes.
- Arrange potatoes on a platter and drizzle potatoes with wing sauce. Sprinkle with gorgonzola cheese crumbles and drizzle with ranch dressing. Garnish with chopped green onions and parsley to serve!