JUICI™ Apple Old Fashioned Recipe
- 3 JUICI™ Apples - small dice or grated
3 Tbsp Brown Sugar
3 tsp cinnamon
1/4 cup (or more as needed) water
Your favorite Bourbon
- Place small diced or grated JUICI™ apples and all other ingredients into a small saucepan over medium heat. Mix to combine well.
- Cook for about 10 minutes or until the JUICI™ apples have softened and most of the liquid has cooked down.
- Place 2-3 tbsp of the cooked JUICI™ apples into your Old Fashioned glass, top with crushed ice, and a shot (or more) of your favorite bourbon.
- Top with sparkling water (if desired) and garnish with cinnamon stick and JUICI apple slice.
- To top off your drink, simply add more bourbon and ice. The pieces of apple will slip through the ice as you sip – YUM! TIP: If you like your drinks on the sweeter side, add a bit of your favorite simple syrup.