One-Pot JUICI™ Apple Pie Oatmeal Recipe
NOTE: recipe ingredients are listed PER APPLE, so if you're using two apples, double the measurements. If you're using three apples, triple the measurements and so on.
- 1 JUICI™ Apple
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- dash nutmeg (if desired)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/2 cup your favorite milk (we like almond or oat)
- 1/2 cup water
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp maple syrup
- Top with Walnuts, nut butter, or cream
- Peel JUICI™ Apples and cut into cubes.
- Melt coconut oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add spices, cubed JUICI™ apples, and stir to coat apples in spice-infused coconut oil. Cook for about 5-7 minutes until apples are soft.
- To the same pot add milk, water, salt and bring to a boil. Add oats and cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Continue to cook until most of the liquid is absorbed and the oats are fully cooked.
- Remove from heat, stir in maple syrup, and cover. Allow to sit for 3 minutes.
- Top with more toppings (if desired): cinnamon, maple syrup drizzle, walnuts, nut butter, cream, or jam.