Italian Alfredo Potato Pizza Recipe
Recipe from our friends at Green Giant™ Fresh Potatoes
- 1 pizza dough round, ready to bake
- 1 jar of your favorite Alfredo sauce
- 1 lb. Klondike Gourmet® Potatoes, boiled whole
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 C. sliced mushrooms
- 3 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 C. grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread alfredo sauce on the pizza crust, leaving 1/2 inch crust around the edge.
- Slice the whole potatoes thinly into rounds. Place on pizza. Continue to layer red onion, mushrooms, tomatoes, and top with cheese.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 20-25 minutes, or until crust is nicely browned and no longer doughy on the bottom.