Fresh Cherry Frozen Lemonade Recipe
- 3 cups Starr Ranch® Growers Dark Sweet Cherries, pitted
- 1/4 cup fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 3 cups ice
- 1 tablespoon Agave Nectar (or liquid sweetener of choice)
- 21+ Cocktail Option: Vodka, Rum, or Tequila
- Substitute lemon juice for lime juice
- Choose your sweetener of choice and add to taste (maple syrup, simple syrup, or honey)
- Use Store-bought lemonade and omit lemon juice and sweetener from this recipe.
- Combine pitted cherries, lemon juice, coconut milk, sweetener, and ice in a high-powered blender and blend until well-combined.
- Taste and add sweetener to your taste then blend again. TIP: Start with 1 teaspoon of sweetener and then add as needed, to adjust your taste.
- Pour and serve immediately. Garnish with lemon slices and fresh cherries, and whipped topping (if desired). Enjoy!
- 21+ Cocktail Option: Add desired alcohol to your blender and blend before serving. Alternatively, add a one ounce shot of desired alcohol to each glass, top with Fresh Cherry Frozen Lemonade, and stir before serving.