JUICI™ Apple & Sweet Potato Crostini Recipe
- 1 JUICI™ Apple – very thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 Sweet Potatoes
- 8oz. Block Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 5 oz. Blue Cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts
- 1 tsp. Ground Thyme
- 4 Sprigs Fresh Thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Slice sweet potatoes into 1/4 inch - 1/2 inch rounds and place in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat.
- Bake sweet potatoes for 10 minutes. Flip sweet potato rounds and broil each side for two minutes. This will help remove moisture from the sweet potato so they become crispy. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Thinly slice JUICI™ apple into thin wedges and place in a small bowl with lemon juice.
- To a bowl add cream cheese, and stir with a spatula to soften. Add blue cheese, walnuts, and ground thyme. Mix until just combined.
- Smear each sweet potato round with the blue cheese mixture, top with two slices of apple, and a light drizzle of honey. Add salt, pepper, and garnish with fresh thyme.