Watermelon Hydrating Smoothie Recipe
Watermelon Hydrating Smoothie:
- 2 cups Melon 1 watermelon, diced
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 2 handfuls fresh spinach (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup coconut water
- 1 cup ice
- pinch of sea salt
- Combine all ingredients into the blender at once and blend until smooth.
- Do not skip this step! Place smoothie in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to allow chia seeds to soak up the liquid.
- Blend once more to combine hydrated chia seeds. Pour into glasses and enjoy!