Cherry Chicken Salad Recipe
Cherry Chicken Salad:
- 3 cups cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 1 1/4 cups celery, diced
- 1 1/2 cups Starr Ranch Growers Cherries, pitted and quartered
- 1 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 1/14 cups JUICI apples, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Combine chicken, celery, cherries, pecans and apples in a large bowl and lightly mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl whisk together greek yogurt and apple cider vinegar. Add this to the chicken salad mixture and mix to coat all ingredients. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve on a croissant with lettuce, or try it with crackers, celery sticks, or by itself. Enjoy!