Minute Mashers™ Mashed Potato Flautas Recipe
- Large Flour Tortillas
- Minute Mashers™ Mashed Potatoes
- 1 tbsp Taco Seasoning
- 4oz can Green Chiles
- 1 cup Mexican-Style Shredded Cheese
- Iceberg, shredded
- Hot sauce
- Sliced jalapeno
- Sour cream or greek yogurt
- Lime wedge
- Cotija Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Microwave minute mashed according to package instructions. Mash well into a creamy consistency.
- Add cooked and mashed minute mashers to a bowl and all taco seasoning, green chiles, and Mexican-style cheese. Mix to combine.
- Add 1/4 cup mashed potato filling to a tortilla and roll tight.
- Add rolled tortilla to the prepared baking sheet and spray flautas with olive oil or cooking spray.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until edges of tortilla begin to brown.
- Serve flautas on top of a bed of shredded iceberg lettuce
Avocado Crema Ingredients:
- 1 avocado (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt or sour cream
- 4 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 cup cilantro (including stems)
- 1 jalapeno, roughly chopped, seeds removed
- 1/4 cup warm water
- Add all ingredients except water to a food processor and blend until combined. Scraping down the sides of the food processor as needed.
- Once ingredients are well blended, turn the food processor on and slowly add warm water. Check the consistency and if mixture is too thick, add more water as needed.
- Serve on the side or on top of flautas.