Garlic Rosemary One Step...Done!™ German Potato Salad Recipe
- 2 packages Garlic Rosemary One Step...Done!™ Potatoes
- 1/2 lb thick-cut bacon, diced
- 1 cup sweet onions, diced
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Microwave One Step...Done!™ Potatoes one at a time according to package instructions. Open One Step...Done!™ package and set aside to cool slightly. Once cool enough to handle, cut potato into even pieces (we quartered and halved the potatoes depending on the size). Add sliced potatoes to a large mixing bowl.
- Add diced bacon to a large skillet over medium-low heat and cook until fat begins to render (about 5 minutes). Remove bacon and set aside. Add diced onions to the same skillet with bacon drippings and cook until onions are translucent (about 3 minutes).
- Add chicken broth, white wine vinegar and mustard. Whisk to combine ingredients well and simmer for 3-5 minutes (mixture should reduce in size). Remove heat.Remove from heat and pour vinaigrette over sliced potatoes, then add parsley. Stir to coat potatoes and combine all ingredients. Add most of the bacon, salt and pepper to taste, and stir to combine once more. Garnish with remaining bacon. Serve warm, room temp, or chilled. Enjoy!