Fresh JUICI™ Apple Spring Rolls Recipe
- 1 JUICI™ Apple, thinly sliced
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and sliced into strips
- 1 cup carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced into strips
- Butter lettuce, shredded
- Rice Paper
Dijon Thyme Dipping Sauce:
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Before soaking rice paper, have all ingredients sliced and ready to assemble. Prepare your work surface – a clean countertop or cutting board that's large enough to fit rice paper.
- Add water to a shallow bowl or plate that's large enough to fit the rice paper. Soak in water until it becomes pliable but not soggy. If rice is paper is soaked for too long, it will begin to disintegrate. Soak for 15-30 seconds.
- Place soaked rice paper onto your clean surface and layer sliced JUICI™ apples, chicken, carrots, and lettuce to the bottom third of the rice paper. Fold up one side over the ingredients, then fold the sides in and roll into a tight spring roll. Repeat until all ingredients have been used.
- To a medium-sized bowl add greek yogurt, dijon mustard, and fresh thyme. Whisk to combine. While quick whisking, drizzle olive oil to emulsify the ingredients. Whisk until you have a homogenous dipping sauce. TIP: If sauce is too thick, you can slowly drizzle a bit of warm water while whisking. Enjoy!