One Step...Done!™ Potato Thai Bowl + Spicy Peanut Dressing Recipe
- Roasted Red Pepper One Step...Done!™ Potatoes
- 1 whole Red Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1 cup Red Onion, sliced
- 1/2 Cabbage, sliced
- 1 tbsp Thai Spice Blend (your favorite brand)
- 1 cup Carrots, shredded
- 2/3 cup Distilled White Vinegar
- 2/3 cup Water
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Chili Paste / Garlic Chili Paste
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Grated Ginger
- 2 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Warm Water or more as needed
- Garnish Cilantro, Chopped Peanuts, Lime Wedge
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Add sliced vegetables to a parchment paper lined baking sheet and lightly coat with cooking spray. Sprinkle all vegetables with Thai Spice Blend and roast for 25 minutes or until vegetables are just fork-tender. Note: as an alternative to Thai Spice Blend, sprinkle with cayenne pepper, garlic powder, ginger powder.
- Add shredded carrots to a glass jar to bowl. While vegetables cook add vinegar, sea salt, water, sugar to a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and pour over carrots. Cool in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Microwave Roasted Red Pepper One Step...Done!™ potatoes according to package instructions.
- Add peanut butter, soy sauce, chili paste / garlic chili paste, minced garlic, and rice vinegar to a medium bowl and whisk to combine. Add warm water 1 tbsp at a time until sauce reaches a smooth and pourable consistency. Option: after all ingredients are combined, blend in a small blender until smooth.
- Split all vegetables and potatoes between two bowls and pour peanut sauce over vegetables. Garnish with cilantro, chopped peanuts, lime wedge. Option: serve vegetables over rice, quinoa, cauliflower rice, or greens.