Arugula Pesto One Step...Done!™ Potato Salad Recipe
- 2 packages Garlic Rosemary One Step...Done!™ Potatoes
- 2 cups arugula, woody ends removed, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tbsp (about 3 cloves), minced fresh garlic
- 1/4 cup pine nuts plus more for garnish
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh dill plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 3 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 cups asparagus, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place frozen peas in a small bowl and set aside to thaw.
- Microwave One Step...Done!™ potatoes according to directions on package (separately). Set aside to cool.
- Once cool enough to handle, slice One Step...Done!™ Potatoes in half and add to a large bowl.
- Add arugula, garlic, pine nuts, lemon juice, dill, and parmesan cheese to a food processor and pulse a few times to combine the ingredients. Turn processor on and drizzle olive oil into the food processor until all ingredients are mixed together to form a pesto sauce. NOTE: You may need to pause and scrape pesto ingredients down the sides of the food processor. Pour pesto sauce over potatoes and mix well to coat potatoes.
- Add one tablespoon of olive oil to a skillet over medium heat. Once warm, add asparagus and cook for 3-4 minutes until fork-tender. Remove from the heat and add a squeeze of fresh lemon to the pan. Mix to coat.
- To the bowl of potatoes add asparagus, thawed peas, and chopped hard boiled eggs. Mix to combine all ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with more pine nuts, parmesan cheese, and fresh dill. Enjoy!