Parmesan Crusted One Step...Done!™ Potatoes Recipe
- Garlic Rosemary One Step...Done!™ Potatoes
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Microwave One Step...Done!™ potatoes according to package directions. Once cool enough to handle, slice each potato in half long ways and set aside.
- In a glass baking dish, add parmesan cheese, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, rosemary and mix to combine ingredients. Drizzle with olive oil and mix well to combine ingredients with olive oil. This should create a pasty consistency.
- With a spatula, spread and pat the parmesan cheese mixture until it completely covers the bottom of the baking dish.
- Place potatoes cut-side down on top of the parmesan cheese mixture.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until cheese becomes golden brown. Remove dish from the oven and cool until cheese stops bubbling. Remove potatoes from the baking dish with a spatula and garnish with chives or more fresh rosemary. Serve warm and enjoy!