Grilled Potato & Peach Chicken Salad Recipe
- Bibb or butter lettuce
- 2 lbs. chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Juice of one lemon (about 2 Tbsp)
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- Garlic Rosemary One Step...Done!™ potatoes
- 1-2 fresh peaches, sliced
- 2 4oz. balls of Burrata cheese
- balsamic glaze
- Garnish with fresh basil
- Add chicken breasts chunks to a large zip top bag then add balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Zip bag closed and shake to distribute ingredients and coat chicken evenly. Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- While the chicken marinates, microwave One Step...Done!™ potatoes according to package instructions and set aside to cool slightly. Once cool enough to handle, slice each potato in half so all potatoes are roughly one-inch pieces.
- Heat your griddle to medium-high heat (or heat grill with griddle pan). Add chicken and all of the juice from the bag to the grill. Cook until chicken is fully cooked and then set aside.
- Place sliced peaches and potatoes cut-side down onto the griddle until peaches become slightly soft and potato edges are crispy. Remove from the griddle.
- Layer your salad:
- Bibb lettuce
- Balsamic glaze