8 ounces Well-Pict raspberries
1/2 cup sugar
2 cups plain yogurt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
8 ounces diced Well-Pict raspberries
1) In sauce pan, heat whole raspberries with 1/2 cup sugar until sugar is dissolved.
2) Puree in blender with yogurt and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
3) Pour into bowl and mix in the 8 ounces of diced raspberries.
4) Freeze in popsicle forms or you can use Dixie cups.
5) Put in freezer and when partially set, put in popsicle sticks and return to freezer.
* Tip for removing from cups when mixture is frozen: set in a bowl of warm water for 30 seconds.