Salmon with Well-Pict Berries' Strawberry Raspberry Salsa Recipe
Salmon with Well•Pict Berries Strawberry Raspberry Salsa
- 1 cup thinly sliced Well-Pict strawberries
- 1 cup Well?Pict raspberries
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 jalapeсo, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp salt, divided
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 salmon fillets, 5 oz each
- Lime wedges
- Stir strawberries with raspberries, corn, green onions, jalapeсo, cilantro, lime juice, honey and half the salt
- Chill for 30 minutes before serving.
- Adjust salt to taste. Makes 2 cups.
- Preheat the broiler to high.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Combine chili powder with cumin and remaining salt and pepper.
- Arrange fish on baking sheet.
- Brush with oil and sprinkle with the spice mixture.
- Broil, 6-inches from the heat, for 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- Top with salsa and serve.
Serve on a bed of spinach or arugula.
This salsa also pairs nicely with pork tenderloin, shrimp and white fish, such as halibut.
For more great summer strawberry recipes visit www.wellpict.com! Enjoy!