Peri & Sons White Onion Frittata Recipe
- 3 eggs, whisked until fluffy
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 of a Peri & Sons Farms medium-size white onion, sliced thin
- 1/3 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 heaping tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 8 Kalamata olives, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk eggs and milk together well. Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a medium-size oven-proof skillet.
- Add onion and peppers to pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper and sautй just until they begin to soften.
- Add eggs to vegetable mixture. Let eggs sit in pan for a few minutes until bottom starts to set.
- At this time, take a spatula and work around edges while tilting pan to let extra egg mixture fill in space around pan.
- Cook for another few minutes and add feta and olives on top.
- Place under broiler for up to 5 minutes until cooked through and golden brown.
- Carefully remove pan from broiler using an oven mitt and serve warm.