Glorys® Tomato Fancy Mac 'n Cheese Recipe
- 1 10.5 oz. container NatureSweet® Glorys® tomatoes, halved and quartered
- 1 pound box penne pasta*
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 medium sized sweet onion, chopped
- 1 8 oz. loaf of Mexican-style pasteurized prepared cheese, cubed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 7 oz. can diced green chilies
- *Gluten Free version, use GF pasta
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain well.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and sautй 3 minutes. Add cheese and cook, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes or until the cubes melt. Stir in sour cream, blending well. Pour pasta into skillet. Gently fold in GLORYS tomatoes and green chilies with the pasta and cheese mixture for 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.