Baked Avocados with Black Beans and Ham Recipe
- 2 Mission Avocados
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 can black beans
- Thinly shredded ham
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Cilantro to garnish
- Salsa to garnish
- Cut avocados in half and remove the pits.
- Scoop out 1 tbsp of avocado from each avocado.
- Add a spoon of black beans to each avocado.
- Then top the beans with a ham (leave enough room in the avocado to hold the egg)
- Crack an egg into each avocado.
- Bake at 425 for 15 minutes.
- Remove and top with cheese.
- Bake again for 5 more minutes.
- Serve with cilantro and salsa on the side.