Tropical Kiwi Salsa Recipe
- 4 KiwiStar Kiwis, peeled and chopped
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped finely
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 small Fresco cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup cilantro leaves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Peel and chop KiwiStar Kiwis and mango and place in medium bowl.
- Chop red onion and tomatoes and add to bowl of chopped fruits.
- Mince garlic and cilantro and combine with prior ingredients.
- Drizzle olive oil over salsa ingredients (all now in medium bowl).
- Cut the limes into quarters and juice them by hand over salsa, then sprinkle with salt.
- Toss all ingredients that have been combined in the medium bowl together.
- Make sure ingredient are mixed well. Serve as a side dish or topping on your main dish.